by Andrew's request:
Written last night.
Today was weird.
I was at home thinking I wish Andrew could come home and give me a break.
About that time I hear on the phone (he called me) I asked him where he was he said I am cooling off.
He didn't tell me he was headed to Target to buy us a decent peeler.
about 2 hours goes by and I don't hear anything. He calls me acting like he is headed out of work only sans the warehouse noise.
Later he told the truth and it could be either super freaky or a way Cool God thing.
He said that he was in Target cruising the store's clearance aisles. He was totally minding his own business when a total stranger walks up to him and asks :Do you know anything about Vista( it's a windows based operating system: Andrew answers yeah, Why and why did you ask me? The other guy explains that no one has been able to fix his computer and he just prayed for help... God told him to ask Andrew.
He was having some issues with a brand new computer. OK I think I forgot to mention that Andrew has a special gift or fixing some computers. He just loves doing that especially the ones that are semi new and have half a heartbeat.
He goes over to the guys house and learns more about the guy. He's a grandpa and all the kids are adopted because his son and his wife are infertile. He LOVES his grandkids Which are from Russia.
Andrew is a bit freaked out but who wouldn't be. He had a text message saying where he was all typed up. He helped him as best he could with his computer without having his tools with him. He thought ok they're going to find my body out in the lake. (gotta love him his faith is real but not wild although I feel he was obedient)
OK when he got home he had half a watermelon and a cucumber and this amazing story.
We believe in God and not fate. there are NO coincidences, just stuff that happens because God makes it happen that way.
It's not to say that stuff doesn't just happen because of illness or sin but that is a whole other issue. Don't ask me why God does things like allow miscarriages or allow babies/ kids to die. I don't know. Sorry for the trigger. I still struggle with questions like that.
I thought that was a cool prophetic thing like stories I used to hear at church or stuff that would transpire when Crystal P and I would go out anywhere. It was a great mess of healing/ evangelism that would happen. How I totally miss her and wish that we would talk more. I'm sorry for what ever reason we drifted apart.
I would however tell him not to go somewhere like that again without calling somebody and telling them or me. OY
Doesn't he know I would totally believe him?
Anyway Be richly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.