He is a year old...
This boy is : 26 pounds 8 oz.(94th percentile) (after wrestling him on the scale)
He is: 31 1/2 inches long (95th)
His head is 48...
His lungs are great and his ears are too...
He is right on track with his development and is NOT overweight. (he is on a great growth curve)
He is on table food... LOVES the veggies. will try anything once. will chase brother and tackle for food.(seriously)
He has figured out how to use objects to stand up with and move around the room with.
Though he hasn't stepped out, he is letting go for longer lengths of time.
It shouldn't be long now before he walks.
He got 3 shots and we were off towards home.
I got great advice on Potty Training from the pediatrician as well as being handed a John Rosemond article... Totally chuckling because reading his articles seems to do a lot for me. His naps article changed Jonathan's behavior outbursts.
He is not quite ready. we will wait till he tells us he is ready.
As soon as I walked through the door with Daniel; Jonathan is standing in a growing puddle. Somehow something got out of his diaper... I told him he was okay and we would clean him and this mess up. He looked at me like I did this :(... we have to teach him that is okay if that happens and we love him. I got a towel and a fresh diaper and he helped clean the pee off of the floor. he was grateful and just went on playing.
So we are getting closer...just not all the way.
I love these guys.
Be blessed
He is doing great! and don't worry about the pee from the diaper. Kenadies does that too sometimes. We buy the WM brand and they are only good for about 2-3 pee's! Grreat job D&J
ReplyDelete