When...
A commercial for a monster truck race totally creates total AWE in your child.
Who knew...That Jonathan loves this stuff, well maybe until we get to the event and it's too freaking loud for him...Ask us about the Super Bowl party from two years ago, that he cried every time everyone started cheering.
You know you have a boy when you hear yourself constantly saying something along the lines of don't jump off the furniture, you'll hurt yourself... Or here's another one don't throw your toys.
Who knew I'd ever be saying anything of this sort, but I enjoy having these boys immensely and would not trade them or what they do for anything in the world. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.