Monday, December 15, 2008

just a thought...but it's Christmas

Trina's hint for the day... we don't like talking to anyone through anyone else. Be direct. Second hand information is often WRONG or twisted in nature. You might find out what you heard someone else say that we said is wrong. Call us up after Thursday(the phone is not working). We promise we don't bite but it is disappointing that you won't talk to us yourself. Quit playing telephone. The game was never fun anyway.
(totally NOT directed at my family)
It's not going to bother us if you continue to be mad over something and won't deal with it.
Yes, I know I am probably automatically the big bad villain just for being an in-law .

We aren't mad at anyone currently and hope that all offended parties either communicate or get over it.
Just know it's Christmas and we want our own family to have peace and would love it if other people's drama would stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.