You mean everything to me and I love you.
You all do not make me sad at all.
Let me explain what the last entry meant. I have been having a lot of bad dreams lately and dealing with a ton of stress... I was coming upon a lot of blogs that were simply really really tragic. a lot of them had cancer and just died from it suddenly.
I have 3 friends (1 that is really close to my family and 2 that are friends that I have known for a while) all of them are dealing with some stage of cancer. one is in stage 4 and one is in stage 3. I don't know what stage the other one is since pediatric cancer is staged differently, but I do know they have been battling that demon for at least 3 years.
I was dealing with some family members that we just decided we don't want any more contact with them because of their unhealthy behavior..
Like I said I dealt with a friend who is being physically and mentally abused and mind you she just had her second baby recently. She played off the advice I gave her and all we can do is pray for her and her children at this point.
I love reading my friends blogs but my body began manifesting signs of stress. I need a break and possibly the week after Easter I will be MIA from the internet.
I love all of you and I will be back after a much needed break.
Blessings
Trina
Love you! Take care of yourself and stay healthy. I am here anytime you need me. XOXO
ReplyDelete