Sunday, April 26, 2009

The good, the bad and allergies(the ugly)

Right now at my house there is a lot of coughing and snot. Allergies... The pollen around this area has gotten really bad...It is effected Jonathan, Andrew, Daniel and myself. Daniel seems to be the one taking the biggest hit with myself in second place.
Sunday(today) marks the end of the second week that he has been having issues with some sort of coughing thing). It seems we must like going to the doctor because Daniel has made his 3rd visit in 3 weeks. It has been 2 months since the last time he was sick but I really do not like it when anyone is sick. In my opinion sickness sucks.
If he gets any more colds I think I will demand he be seen by Jonathan's lung specialist. This is just too much.
The freaking doctor we saw today was all like Jonathan wasn't tested for cystic fibrosis. I told her that at the time that doctors were thinking of it he was gravely ill and on the list for being a candidate for ECMO. That is why they never did that and besides Jonathan seems to be doing well. But at the same time it freaked me out but I can almost laugh it off at least until I go see Jonathan's lung doctor.

Yesterday was the March of Dimes walk and we just went and handed in our money. Very frustrating when people say that they will support your cause but in the end not show up at all.
We went to a city even where they had a lot of big trucks, fire trucks, school bus etc. My favorite was when he got up into the fire truck but especially the neonatal ambulance. You see for the longest time Jonathan has been absolutely terrified of anything medical. He just wanted to see it. I was so proud and Andrew told him yet again that he is special enough to have had a ride in it when he was a tiny baby.

We were overbooked for the day but was able to come home and take a nap. Naps are GOOD.
Later we went to church and went to a concert that they put together to raise money for a scholarship fund for inner city young people. That was fun although I with these allergies feel horrible. I am always amazed where I am and what God is doing.
Anyways That's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.