Sunday, April 19, 2009

I took a vacation from stressing

About other people. Not that I don't have little people I am responsible for or that I don't have friends I deeply care for.
I found myself in a unique situation which I won't go into details but I was able to "walk a mile" with someone and having been in a similar situation was able to speak into it. I don't think this person was in the position to receive it and immediately spring into action but at least information was shared.
I found myself plagued with the memories of the very thing by which I was able to empathize. That in turn manifested acid reflux or something like that and had me in a really horribly painful position.
SO I decided to Take a week off from actually talking to anyone on the internet.I took a week off of the parenting board I participate on (although I admit I lurked a few times)
I also took a week off from actually READING others blogs. I was stuck in a cycle where I would stumble onto others blogs and unfortunately they are suffering through tragic circumstances. My heart breaks every time I read one.
We had the week off from Jonathan's pre-school and we made sure that we did plenty. On Friday a dear friend of ours came to visit with his son who is 6 months younger than Jonathan.
There are times in which I totally am in love with my babies and I adore it when they are happy and smiling and giggling.
I so don't like it when they are whiny and throwing tantrums and won't get and stay in their bed. I love them without ever thinking of behavior and my love for them is irrevocable(sorry can't think of the word right now).
We are working on our marriage right now and the only thing I can say about marriage is that it takes both people to make it work equally. anything less creates big problems.
Everyone else can take a number because now that I've rested some. I see what really is important and what I don't necessarily need to stress about. my dear friends are a great thing to me in my life and you all capture my attention and heart every chance we talk.
That's what up with me.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.