Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jonathan's Christmas Party

Christmas Party-
This comes with a story that starts out with us being confused...
I got a note saying his class was going to a party at the Moose lodge... I was thinking it was the whole school... Later I found out : NOPE... The Local Elk lodge does a yearly party for all of the School district's Exceptional Children from Pre-k-5th grade.  We got there and Jonathan was in rare form... running everywhere. dancing...mainly chasing other kids (big kids). I put Daniel on my hip and ran after him after I saw him take a nasty spill from another kid. This happened again like I thought it would and although I pleaded with him he only sat down after the second incident.
A couple other parents that I recognized from Jonathan's class came and reserved a table. We  all sat together.
They fed us lunch although by the end of it the kids liked the potato chips more than the hot dog.
Andrew would have liked it. of course at some point someone spilled juice (fruit punch). That's why I think everyone at some point before got a hunk of napkins. ;)
I talked to a mom and she gave me a couple of ideas to try while we are gone. I also talked to another mom who goes to the same eye doctor in a different office.




They had Santa come all the way from the North Pole...
He gave him a car :) (someone had to have told him)

I will be having a give away after Christmas... Stay tuned. It's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.