This is a Tribute to the man who is Jonathan and Daniel's Daddy.
He really is a good dad. He takes Jonathan with him to do some errands to spend time with him. Believe it or not This means the entire world to him. Jonathan LOVES it when he does this.
It made my heart absolutely melt when Jonathan told him I love you for the first time... Even if it meant that I had to pull daddy out of the cloud.
OK
Even if he isn't perfect...Andrew your kids adore you. So I do too. Hey you even put up with me when I'm hormonal or dealing with something.
I try at all costs to have Jonathan call his daddy "Daddy" but He already uses Andrew's name (kinda because I used it too much)... BUT he DOES use it interchangeably. (nervous grin OOPS)
He was in the Operating room when both of our kids were born by c-section... Much to his dislike... But for both of us probably it tops the greatest moments list (except for our wedding).
He was the first one to speak their names into their ears. He gave me a GIANT surprise when he told me he cut Daniel's umbilical cord. He made sure that he got to have some special pics taken of Daniel and I in the OR before they took him for observation.
He also put up with me while both of our babies were in the nicu... and took a million pictures although at the time I really didn't want there to be any pictures.
He put up with me during and after both of our miscarriages and I hope for all our sakes we never have to deal with one again.
Recently he put up with me wanting to move so peace could come in and my extra huge anxiety would leave.
We moved to a super small duplex instead of the huge house he WANTS.
All this to say Have a happy Father's Day Andrew
I know we are serving our tour of duty tomorrow in the nursery but thanks for all you do.
Blessings
Trina, Jonathan and Daniel
Beautiful! He sounds like a great daddy!
ReplyDelete