Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week end...I swear it wasn't supposed to be that hard

Today was a great day. it was Saturday and this morning we got up early and headed up to IKEA. We had never been there before so before going I had gathered as much information as I could on what it was going to be like and how to strategise our time there.
We were going to go there and buy us a computer desk... we knew which one we wanted, only thing was we had no way of knowing where to pick it up.
When we got there we were hungry as we hadn't eaten yet. so we made our way upstairs on a super gigantic elevator and went to their cafe. it was great by the way. There were two floors... The second floor was their showroom. It had all of their product set up in rooms (so you could see it outside of the box) there were tags on everything stating price and where to find it in their marketplace(warehouse---if you asked me).
The marketplace was on the main level. they did have an as is corner...Andrew checked it out. he did not get anything there.
We went and grabbed our desk which came in two boxes. went to check out and after Andrew was hungry again. We stopped by the bathrooms again since Daniel has been struggling with his lower digestive track.
When we get the desk constructed in a few days we will take a picture and post it.
As I wrote the first part of this yesterday I was in a severe amount of pain that I couldn't pinpoint where exactly it came from. I had to step away from my blog and all I could do was sit in my bathroom and scream. I could not move and I was in so much pain every time I would move. I waited for Andrew to come home and he had to literally pick me up and was my crutch and moved me onto my bed. We spent the next hour or so trying to decide if he needed to wake the kids up and take me to an emergency room at the hospital. since the pain would subside if I stayed still and I was already way tired we decided to go to bed and revisit this if it either came back or check it in the morning. I had a great night sleep.
We spent today at church and at a friend of ours house and I am absolutely exhausted. Today was also Andrew's birthday... which meant we had to do the customary lunch out and have the whole place sing happy birthday to him. He turned 34 and asked me again how old he was. He thought he was 35... You might be laughing but about 7 years ago when he turned 28 he thought he was 30 and told everyone how old he was etc. He called, and was going on about it and I calmly reminded him he was turning 28. He was happy but embarrassed, but that certainly got him out of his funk.
Photobucket
Picture of Jonathan and "I Love you".
That's all for me.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.