Thursday, March 5, 2009

Turning 3 in another week

For those interested in our Birthday Plans for Mr. Jonathan who will be turning 3:
March 14th at 1pm(still trying to figure out a good time) This will be at our new place and if you need directions call or email us. (you know you need to talk to Andrew as you WILL get lost if I give the directions to you)
Although his Birthday is on the 16th(that is a Monday this year) He starts school and we really don't know what our schedule is going to look like until Friday.

He is getting into Thomas the Tank train(all I can think of is choo choo)
And Bob the Builder. That's all he's about especially trains lately...
We will be getting him an easel and paint and etc. He REALLY wants some wibble wobble crayons(crayola makes them)
We are in the process of saying goodbye to Jonathan's therapists as all his therapies will be through the school after he turns 3. Some of them we are sad and we will miss, but others we will not.
I will post pics next week of the therapists we will miss.
Please be praying for Jonathan's Early interventionist. She is due to have her little girl Madeline(sp?) due on March 12. She is eagerly waiting for this delivery as this is her rainbow baby(pregnancy after a loss). We really, Really LOVE Mrs. Stacy!
Prayers for a happy and safe delivery!
We found the screws to the crib and Daniel will be sharing a room with Jonathan.
That's all for me right now.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.