Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday night life

OK a friend of mine asked me to ocasionally blog about different things that happen from day to day in my life, but somehow before that let me talk about yesterday.
Yesterday was a really busy and semi stressful day as Jonathan had a test to go take at the pre-k center. I was nervous both for Jonathan and myself as I know how important it is that he gets the things he needs to succeed and preschool would definitely help him.
As you read in the previous entry how that went and how my stomach was totally in knots.
We came home had some grapes or goldfish crackers for a snack and I put Jonathan down for a nap.
Jonathan got back up from his nap and apparently was still tired. He was ok but for a while he was clearly frustrated again. He gets frustrated because mommy doesn't understand jibberish .
Mommy is beginning to think that Jonathan is not hearing himself or something, and is clearly trying to say something..Just it never seems to come out right.

Andrew got home at about 5 pm and we all got in the car and left for church in Charlotte. Andrew is taking a class and so am I and there are many things to choose from.
We got to the church and it was cold outside. we got inside (rather Jonathan dragged me walking so fast)
Found out where it was we were supposed to be going... Had a couple of akward moments and lost my drink I had brought. I laugh about this now but at the time I was confused.
We went and found a place to sit down and not knowing anyone we sit down and eat.
Take our kids to kidstown get to chit chattin with the folks there...never gave it a second thought although I refuse to let my guard down with strangers regarding my kids.
Went to class... well, turns out the class I went to the teacher didn't show. We got a replacement which was confusing. People in the class were ok but apparently they all KNEW each other.You could tell they were wearing name tags for me I guess.
a little later we all go to another room where there is a worship service. That was an ok deal but the issues being discused were a bit too much for me at the end of the day. If it were morning it would have been just as difficult but easier to process.
The service ends and Andrew and I go get our kids. we go get Jonathan and we comes willingly for once. We go get Daniel and the same really nice mommy who watched him asks me about Daniel's rash and I tell her it's probably food alllergies. she was ok about it but I just don't want to ever go through the dss thing again . I told her about Jonathan's allergies and what we went through with the dss because no one ever bothered to ask.
I don't want trouble or drama ever again but that really bothers me every time someone takes my children that don't know me that well yet.
I know I probably went about it the wrong way and we were all crying. I just want to know people and not feel like I've been placed in some kind of cruel isolation with my family with no chance of ever knowing anyone. I don't like that at all and I hope God understands that I question why that all happened in the first place.
I question why Jonathan has the delays he does and why things happened the way that they did after his birth. I don't hate God, but infact I am a follower of him and just love him a lot. I just have questions that everyone else has too, I am no different.
That's enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to send some hugs your way Trina! We're dealing with a bad yeast rash ourselves and had a stupid nursery worker at a church we don't normally go to act like we're bad parents because of it - like we HAVEN'T been to the dermatologist or anything like that. *sigh* I know my kids haven't had to deal with as much as yours - especially Jonathan - but I understand a little of what you are talking about. I was crying the other day because we have to go back to the orthapedic because Mika's pigeon toed now. Anyways, Lots of Hugs!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.