I just stumbled upon a blog and for those of you that know me... this was me right after we had Jonathan but it is someone else if you catch what I am saying.
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/01/sunday-night.html
Take a minute to read this and if you are the praying type please pray. This family needs it and is believing in God's goodness.
I know first hand what it is like to have a baby and totally be shocked like they were. Our hearts go out to them and hope they all heal from this.
For those of you with kiddos please hug your kids extra. And for all of my Nicu grads mommies/dads, and all of our MOD(March of Dimes) friends Thank you for your love and advice. I am forever grateful for the support you all gave me during and after our Journey(s) (there were 2 of them).
That is all for me.
Blessings
Trina
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.