I know I have heard myself think this. I've also heard my husband say he told his boss something like that.
He said are we at Work or we at Petsmart? I guess he was trying to find out what their pet policy was... People were bringing their dogs into the store and it felt like petsmart with dogs everywhere and them having to clean up after them.
The other day when we went to Daniel's new school and were waiting in their office to go to a meeting ; I caught myself asking myself: Are we in Texas or are we in Mexico... everyone was speaking spanish. even the teachers were.
Please just don't get me started on the school situation. I don't want to talk about it...but give me about a week and I will. we have a big meeting tomorrow with all of Jonathan's therapists, his teacher and everyone. I've already heard from 3 of them. 2 of them I totally disagree with and hope that something can be done to help JONATHAN. This is not about me but Jonathan. Lest we all forget. I could not care more about this kid even if no one else (even if they are supposed to care) does.
No one should be left to struggle at school. Especially when there are things that can be done to help him learn how to write, how to basically run and play without getting himself hurt. Unfortunately some of these professionals don't really give a rip about everyone because they are so bogged down with so much work.
Other than that we are really blessed. We have each other and are enjoying this ride we are all growing on called life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.