Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday
Jonathan Andrew!!!!
You were born on March 16,2006 at 12:58 pm, Weighing 8 pounds 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. You were The son who made me a MOMMY. You are very loved and very much a giant piece of all of us. You are the first live born kid we had You are a PAL Baby.
.

Happy Fourth Birthday to My Hero. You are so incredible. I love watching you reach for all of your goals with the determination and the heart you do..
 It's so hard to believe how  4 years ago you were born. You've fought and won many  battles as early on in your life you were fighting for your life. We are so very blessed you chose to stay with us.
Miracles happen and you just happen to be looking at one. He can peddle a bike (will post that here as soon as I get the video from his teacher from when he finally met this goal) 
Happy Birthday to "The sweetest Child anyone's ever taught" and to Mr. J our Little man...

Love
Mommy, Daddy, Daniel  and all of your friends.

Please Consider either Giving to The March of Dimes or Walking with us on April 24th. Here is our Page
 So Very Blessed to have you!

2 comments:

  1. Jonathan, Happy Birthday!!!! This message comes with BIG HUGS and KISSES from Aunt Barbara.

    I Love you and may you have many many more birthdays!!!

    Barbara P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.