Now that I got your attention, I'll explain.
Have you ever been in a conversation where the other person was speaking, but what they were saying was totally different from what you were hearing.
Today we went to Antioch church, because occasionally Andrew and I go through what we call "friend withdrawal". Most of them go there...
This week end has been long due to the holiday and due to a wedding we attended. I will be featuring her wedding here later in this week(so she can read about it).
Both the kids were simply exhausted from the glorious time yesterday, this affected their behavior today. Jonathan was restless and could not deal well with transitions (going from all out worship to sitting still).
Daniel was just sleepy and that was in my opinion okay but not cranky although he makes a lot of noise.
Several friends slipped of on a mission to deliver food they had collected to a house unknown to them. They asked in prayer where to take it and got unbelievable answers.
The speakers got up to speak and then this is where I got messed with in the way I previously mentioned.
The overall message was on thankfulness... She was relating a story out of a book she read about how a mom was at the hospital beside her son who was on his death bed. The Whole situation turned when they became thankful and was just Thanking God for everything.
Only thing was, I wasn't hearing this story, I was being reminded of our story with Jonathan...It was like hearing someone tell my story of everything I felt and did only it was my own voice. It was almost audible and it was loud to me. Often times in my own faith God will "speak" to me prophetically in this way. You may or may not believe me but I am nowhere close to being a weirdo.
I wouldn't have even given it another thought because I try to limit thinking about it to every so often; otherwise I would be a sobbing, blubbering mess unable to function.
At this point this was messing with me totally. I was a mess. I was crying and everything. It was a numb kid of sting so I know it had to have been God at work.
I know I am shortening this a bunch but that is what happened.
We left shortly after(not due to not wanting to socialize) due to our kids were exhausted and acting out due to being tired.
I'll recover but it was simply no accident we were there this week end.
We're going to this... (it's a few blocks to our house) Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.