Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reminder to slow down

Have you ever driven on a road and see one of those signs that tell you how fast you're actually going. Ever notice EVERYONE slows down for that?
funny signs Pictures, Images and Photos
Life has a way of never slowing down BUT every so often I need to remind myself and take a moment to clear my mind and just breathe. It's just like that sign.just breathe Pictures, Images and Photos
Step one... Make sure everyone else is okay and you are awake enough. Falling asleep with your little kids around you is NOT a great thing.
Step two. Close your eyes.
Step three. Try to shove everything out for a moment and focus on your breath.
Step four. Breathe out and with it go your anger anxiety and all the junk that's bugging you.
Step Five. Breathe in life (or in my case God's Perfect Love)
Repeat as many times as needed and how ever times a day you need it.

Just a friendly reminder to all I care about.
Blessings

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.