
Ok A friend of mine named Sarah (aka Mama Byrd) gave me this award. I was touched to say the least.
The award is subject to terms and well, I can't lose my title before I get to enjoy it - I'm sure some not me moments will filter up to the top...
The rules are simple. You post about 5 of your current obsessions and then pass the award on to 5 fantabulous bloggers.
1. Taking pictures of my kids doing FUN things... I ask friends and scour the internet for fun ideas of short day trips.
My oldest Son Mr. J. is obsessed with anything with trains.
2. Facebook Enough said.
3. March of Dimes

Since we ourselves as a family have been tremendously helped by their research as well as lots of our friends, we raise as much money as we can every year.
4.Doing Photo Montages using software...and then going to youtube and posting...
5. Getting Organized.
I'm just getting to the place where I'd just like to find something fast. Life is just too crazy at my house to be messy.
Who ever turned me on to IKEA... you have eventually made me a happy momma.
5 BLOGS I follow worth giving this award to...(some are faith based so just a simple warning) Forgive me if the link doesn't work.
Other than Sarah's Blog and Obvious ones like Kelly's Corner and MckMama...
1. My Friend Erin's Blog-
I can say that we go back a ways as Andrew's best friend is her husband AL... I Love them so much. I hope she hears me when I say I love it when she posts.
2. A Year of Slow Cooking
Someone told me about this and I fell in love...
3. Say It with Flowers It's a loss memorial site and they write the names of children lost on flowers. It has truly touched many.
4. The Prominade
I have in my lifetime been blessed enough to have been in service to John Mark. He is truly a gifted writer and musician with a Heart for God like David only for this generation. He definitely doesn't put God in a box.
Unfortunately there are too many more that I follow that I can't even begin to narrow down to one more. Some are public and fun others are more personal.
Be very blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.