Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome to our life

Welcome to our page

Due to problems with Really dumb hackers, we have decided to do our updates here until we can change our layout and security (hopefully soon...) anyways...
Although we really hate hackers we forgive their stupidity in their actions.

As of Thursday, October 30th everyone is doing well, but Daniel is spitting up a little more than usual, and mommy is in the middle of dealing with Jonathan's therapists, and such and is having a little bit of a hard time dealing with other situations that we are currently trying to deal with...
Want more of an explanation? Well, email me if you know my email or call me but I cannot guarantee I will be home...

Thanks for checking in

Trina, Andrew
Jonathan and Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.