Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Hoover Household@ the Bluebonnets 2014


Because: We know  These Kids grandparents, Great Aunt ,several  Godparents and "Aunties" Read this page whenever I get around to it.   I will try to explain these pics... and By the way I can send to any Walgreen's any of these pictures so send me an email or call me or Facebook  message me and I will be on it as soon as I can... you all deserve pictures and all I need to know is where you want them sent...(especially for Grandma, Grandpa, Aunti and Babz and Jennifer)and  all our godparents.
These pics were taken on April 23, 2014 just outside of Dallas, TX  by a friend of ours by the name of Brooks (AKA Mr. Boo)

Jonathan (8) and by our nature someone is always around.  He had  his second eye surgery the following day.  This kid TOTALLY loves Science and social studies.  He loves legos (which we've recently gotten into)
This is one of the ONLY shots that was posed for Sarah has some of the most wild expressions.  Daniel is always impossible to photograph.  Getting all 3 to look at the camera at the same time...totally nearly impossible.  This location was chosen because although it was easy to access, we felt it was far enough away from the road just in case Daniel decided to make a break for it.  He ended up being way more behaved than the total of 5 kids that were on this outing.

There is always someone either laughing or crying  in all of our pics... I'm not sure what Daniel was laughing about other than photo bombing his brother.

Daniel (5)

When he settled down he has a sweet demeanor.  That or he was plotting... This was not posed.

Sarah (3) We think this totally looks like a painting.  And yes that was a pretty steep hill.  She spent the whole time trying to convince Brooks that she was a princess.

She is a very funny in a rotten 3 year old sort of way... Her grandparents and her Great aunt would  pleasantly surprised her personality is a cross between girly girl and a tomboy.  She can do both.  She LOVES Sofia The First.

We have decided after some discussion to have Daniel repeat Kindergarten.  He was neither academically  or socially ready to move on.  We pray  his next year calms down for everyone's sake.  We had a ton of Drama with his teachers and school...especially after he's run from school off the property...with staff chasing him.
Daniel was recently diagnosed  with a mild to moderate  Intellectual disability.  We are about to run some genetic tests on his blood to see if  we can't determine the cause.

Jonathan is doing great in school... minus the falling down all the time. Balance is a continuing issue.  He isn't looking forward to Third grade too much.  I believe he got his dad's mind and issues I had as a kid growing up...  Brilliant mind, sometimes too brilliant that his body can't catch up and do what he wants it to do...
His speech therapist is working on a few things with him so he can be understood in a conversation and sound a little more mature.

 Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.