Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Fun part 2- Stockyards Birthday

We have had may adventures over the summer, but none so fun as The Historic Fort Worth Stockyards .We have been here before.

Last  time we were there, although Daniel was talking about cowboys non stop.... when we got there he was terrified of the horses the cowboys were on.  As you can see this time he wasn't.
This was also on his 5th Birthday. I love my  Daniel.



This animal is a Longhorn steer named Pecos.  And yes He's saddled.  Daniel was so proud of not being afraid, that we let him get his pic taken.  We donated $5 to the Fort Worth Herd.  They let us also pet him.  Although he has those horns, he was quite tame.


 Jonathan petting pecos, the cow girl was making sure no one was skewered.

Twice daily cattle Drive down the middle of Exchange Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.