Kind of rough always being the last class at the awards. You can't hear and by this time no one cares about the people in the class behind. The first two classes were completely spanish speakers. We had the best readers though and that included several of his closest friends. And that's a Fact Jack!
Jonathan accepting his award...
Jonathan Who Had Mrs. O. (First grade...got the Math and scientist award---always drawing weather,maps and or airplanes)
Daniel Graduated from Preschool program- with the Friend award...He's spent the last two years with her and 6 of the most amazing little kids. She deserves a Gold medal and a trip to a fancy spa (for a week)... They really need to pay these teachers more. I will miss you something Terrible Mrs. H.
I believe this is his friend Jerome... like we said He is friends with EVERYONE.
NOW.... We go have fun and actually do something. Last summer was eaten away at with various therapies. Because of insurance issues...although we need it, we are going to just have fun, learn a bunch about this state of ours Texas and just be kids.
And also Move somewhere in the area (that is still being determined).
At least: I know: the School won't be calling me about Daniel having any more episodes. I got some more gray hairs because of that.
At Least I Know: We won't have any more conversations with the Nurse. I got more calls from her than I did his teacher. She will be summoned for Jonathan's Ard in the fall.
Hopefully (Prayer request):
We will find a place and get moved smoothly
------>We will have our transfer request granted <------- p="">
------->
We will find treatment for Daniel and get him diagnosed. (there was supposed to be an appointment but due to major ineptitude and a doctor's office lying to us and our insurance...the appointment never happened. We are going to call our US Senator at this point.
There shouldn't be this much trouble trying to get my child medical care. Ever.
Be blessed
Because we are
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.