Friday, June 24, 2011

Moving and other fun activities.

Okay so the last two weeks have been really, really busy at our house.
We have had all the doctors appointments that we normally have at this time of year. We are so glad that we got the chance to see all of our doctors/Specialists.

We went to the Developmental Pediatrician for Jonathan (as you read in my last post)
We went to The pediatrician...In fact we've been twice. Once for a recheck for Daniel and one for Sarah who got the same respiratory bug we all got.
I went to see both my OB/GYN and my Family Medicine doc.- I had a serious bout of Bronchitis and it brought with it several days of having a blazing fever of 104.
I have weaned off of medication temporarily but will probably happily go back on some when I find me a new doctor.
We went and had a visit with Jonathan's genetics doctor...
God I puffy heart that guy.  Sorry to say we totally dreaded the idea of going and seeing him in the beginning as well. Best experience with Jonathan with a specialist (prior to going to developmental peds).
As a side note on the genetics: I will never EVER google un reviewed results ever again. We were thinking Jonathan was dying and had cancer... and were terrified something was about to turn ugly. God was probably definitely giggling at me because it turned out totally stellar. He's fine.

We saw Jonathan's eye doctor...His eyes are stable although we have to wait for his eyes to get worse before we can do anything more.  They were slightly worse, but not enough to do anything but put a patch over one of his eyes.  Forgot which eye I have to do that to so being a human, I will have to call back and fight my way through voice mail.

Andrew- Has gone to both a sleep specialist and his internal medicine doctor.  He now sleeps with a cpap and is totally the quietest sleeper in the house. A CPAP is Continuous Positive Airway Pressure.  It shoots a constant flow of air into his nose.   The machine itself is silent. The chin strap he wears to help keep his mouth closed... Is by far the sexiest thing.  and by sexy I mean this...If it helps him get the restful sleep he needs... then that is the sexiest thing ever. I can sleep in peace knowing everyone is sleeping well.

I am going to leave with a little bit about loading a trailer.  Most of the stuff in my home can be put into the back of a trailer.  Most of the big stuff was absolutely the heaviest stuff ever. We will be hiring a couple of people for a couple of hours (for money and or food/beverages). My back hurts now and hopefully next week our chiropractor can move things back into place.
Be Blesed: Next entry will be about actually leaving and our going away party.
Hopefully Sarah and I will make it out to the DFW area.  We haven't exactly even penciled in how we're getting out there.   This is taking all of my patience and faith... I am a planner and the more I know ahead of time, the better and calmer I am.

Much LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.