Happy De- Lurking day!!!
Let me explain:
Do you ever stop by someone's blog and read it...and the leave without leaving a comment? It's okay if you do it as I am equally as guilty on my friends Blogs... I really think Facebook's like feature is to blame...It's easy to hit a button rather than figure out what to type.
I will plug you shamelessly today...
Everyone seems to love doing this to me.. and although a few months ago I removed the ability for some of you to comment anonymously(because if you know me well enough, you'd know I love it when you comment and show me your face)
I am often guilty on this on FaceBook... and there are a bunch of people I haven't heard from.
My Friend Erin's Blog-She writes about life. The Good the Bad and the ugly... And miracles.
Recently her hubby experienced a miracle. He had I believe a 270 degree aortic tear in his heart... Recently the Ambassador to Pakistan had the same thing but the really miraculous thing here is that while the Ambassador passed away. AL lived!!! :-) He is recovering from open heart surgery and I love reading this blog because she's just this real.
My Friend Michelle's Blog- I love her and her family :-)- She recently added a new face to her family. I LOVE reading her blog but it's been a while since I commented. I am sorry..
My New friend Mandy's Blog- This momma is into just plain saving money. There are great tips for both paper couponing and online deals as well. She also does projects for her community.
I know her in Real life and we go to church together.
So that is my shameless plugs for the day.
Go leave a comment! :-) The next post will have pictures
Be Blessed
YAY, you fixed the comments! I stop by for pretty much each new post (unless traveling or something takes me awy for a bit)...just haven't been able to comment...glad I finally said something! Sorry, should have spoken up sooner!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the plug too! :)
Please update more often, love reading your posts.
ReplyDelete