Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Now that my break is over


I need a nap.
Life has been crazy here at the Hoover Houselhold. Trying to figure out how to potty train Jonathan who has resisted the attempts of everyone who has tried isn't easy. Got Ideas? Let me hear em.
Other than that things are doing okay relatively. Daniel has learned to scream for attention. The night terrors we were experiencing with him since taking him off of Zyrtec have disappeared. Thank the Lord. We were all very tired there for a while.
Jonathan can identify most of his primary colors through sign. we are noticing that he can identify some letters.
I am wondering if some of Jonathan's behavior is normal though. When the lights went out the other day he became a worried at an almost neurotic level ,even when I wasn't worried at all.
He became the same way when a number of severe thunderstorms were in our area. He also does this when Andrew leaves the car when we are all out. I don't know where all this came from but I'd appreciate it if he didn't do this any more. ;)
Ahhh the joys of being 4.
As for me I see my OB tomorrow hoping to hear a nice heartbeat. I am also very nervous and until I hear that little heart beating I will be holding my breath. You can pray for me, I'd definitely appreciate it.
Trying to find some things to do with Jonathan this summer that will make him use his noggin. I've been letting him help me load the dishwasher and take clothes out of the dryer. He will begin receiving commissions soon (different from allowance see Dave Ramsey's Website )
We saw his behavior ease up when we gave him something to do.
That's all for now
Be Blessed

1 comment:

  1. leanne has a lot of experience with potty training. it's part of her job. e-mail her. Love you, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.