Friday, February 19, 2010

Milestone---Saying own name

After some Prompting this morning Jonathan sad his own name.
This originally caught me off guard, so I took the risk and asked him to do it again...
Me:Jonathan, Who is that(pointing to his picture)
Jonathan: (Grinning) Jonathan. Jonathan (seeing that mommy was in total disbelief)
Me: Yay  Jonathan Woo HOO (Hugs Jonathan)(mommy does happy dance and texts Andrew)
Jonathan: Big boy. (high fives mommy)

This might not be a big deal to anyone else but me and Andrew, but having had the struggle to get him to talk intelligibly this is a big deal. Told the teacher that he did this and she said they shout each other's names at school all the time.  We don't care, the fact is he did it for ME.

Way to GO Mr. Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...I read every one. I cherish your thoughts and friendship.
But please remember to keep it nice. Thanks :)
Please consider not being anonymous in your comments.